Brandon W. Erickson, PE, SE
Brandon Erickson is the founding principal of Erickson Structural. He has over 18 years of experience in structural engineering and is known for his attention to detail.
Mr. Erickson received his B.S. in Civil Engineering from Brigham Young University and his M.S. in Structural Engineering from Stanford University. Mr. Erickson is licensed in Washington, Oregon, Hawaii, California, Idaho, Utah, Alaska, Montana, Nevada and Arizona.
Mr. Erickson’s practice focuses on:
- Forensic investigation of building structures
- Assessment and remediation design of distressed building structures
- Structural analysis of existing buildings
- Design of structural renovations and modifications to existing buildings
- Evaluation of insurance claims involving structural loss
- Seismic evaluation and rehabilitation of existing buildings
Contact Mr. Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org